- wireless reseller blocking ads from a mobile site
- wireless carriers stripping out tracking codes embedded in web pages, thereby limiting ability to deliver ads
- wireless carriers establishing “walled gardens” that provide preferential access that reduces data charges for sites within the walled garden
- forcing users through wireless carrier homepage when accessing the Internet on feature phones
- prior approval of applications for use on smart phones
- extra fees for text messages that include ads
- wireless carriers limiting to whom ads in text messages may be sold
The deadline was Wednesday and hearings are scheduled in July, including a joint Reed/Odlyzko/St Arnaud blockbuster on behalf of consumers - can't wait!
Meanwhile back in the madhouse that is DC, Beltway Republicans froth at the mouth that neutrality proponents are communists....