Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Perfect day!


Yesterday:

1. Joined a gym,
Cannons at Mecklenburgh Place - and could swim in my own pool, use my own jacuzzi, use my own steam room and then my own sauna. Joy! £25 a month...
2. Watched some criii-ckittt...
3. Ate a delicious full English breakfast for lunch! Choice of 3 cafes within 25metres of my front door:-)
4. Had a lovely siesta
5. Spoke to Greggo, Daffy and Pro - 3 of my favorite people and reminders of [1] Hebrides at Easter and Lake District and Manchester and Hampton Court Palace; [2] Barcelona, wine tasting and the one that got away; [3] Tokyo, London and soon Norway!
6. Watched
'The Constant Gardener' - Ralph Fiennes in good form, bit PC as a film. Delightfully empty cinema.
7. Had a lovely Vietnamese meal of won ton soup and Saigon pork curry with green tea.
8. That set me up for
'King Kong' - fabulous!
9. Wandered home and had some textual intercourse with Elena M. - I wish! Audrey Hepburn meets Miranda Cohen.
10. Slept a solid 8 hours...
Yup, birthdays can be better when you don't plan to see anyone. Am I a misanthrope?

No comments: